martes, 11 de julio de 2017

QUEEN OF JUNGLE

As I told you guys in the last post, I can not be more in love with my ZAFUL swimsuit. Everybody loves palmtrees! and the palmtrees print is a trend this season. I decided to create the risky combo of mixing the Kimono's print with the swimsuit's and I got lost among palm trees of the jungle to find the closest beach. 
Como os comentaba en la última entrada, no puedo estar más feliz con mi bañador de ZAFUL. ¡Todo el mundo adora las palmeras! y el estampado "palmeril" es una tendencia esta temporada. Por lo que he decidido la arriesgada combinación de mezclar el print floral del Kimono (otra tendencia) con el print del bañador y perderme entre las palmeras de la selva para localizar la playa más cercana.











Similar Kimono Here!
Very soon my third stylism idea for this swimsuit/body-Shirt. In the meantime, more beautiful designs in their website









PALMS, PALMS, PALMS.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...